Enter the landscape of Yehliu Geopark dubbed as the most Mars-like rock environment on earth. One of the premier destinations in northern Taiwan, it offers views of many strange and spectacular rocks, the most famous being the iconic Queen`s Head. This combo also gives you admission to Yehliu Ocean World that features over 100 kinds of aquatic species. Explore its 100-metre long undersea glass tunnel and watch sea lion act, dolphin stunt, as well as the high-dive show at its Ocean Theatre.
Visit Yehliu Geopark, which is famed for its sea-eroded landscape See geological attractions such as the Queen`s Head, elephant rock, and fairy`s shoe Explore the first marine animal-themed zoo in Taiwan
- Yehliu Geopark will stop operations in the case of natural disasters, emergency closure announced by the New Taipei City government, or any announcement by the North Coast and Guanyinshan National Scenic Area Administration.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction`s official website before your visit.
- Admission for children six to 12 years old can be purchased at the attraction gate. - Children five years old and below or those under 115 centimetres in height can enter free of charge. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates. - Combo tickets are per person and cannot be shared.
- Yehliu Geopark operating hours: 08:00 - 17:00 daily - Yehliu Ocean World operating hours: 09:00 - 17:00, Mondays to Fridays; 09:00 - 17:30, Saturdays to Sundays