Soar up to the 89th floor, riding the ultra-fast pressurised elevators to enjoy panoramic views of the city from Taipei 101 Observatory. At the National Palace Museum, explore three floors of 690,000 Chinese artefact collections, and also get access to the Main Building, Southern Branch, and the Zhishan Garden next door. This combo ticket also comes with a 4G SIM card that lets you enjoy all-you-can-use mobile data with TWD 50 credits for voice calls, valid for five days.
Ride the world`s fastest elevator to Taipei 101 Observatory located at the 89th floor of Taipei 101 Relive the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties at the National Palace Museum Access Taiwan`s best-covered Wi-Fi network from Chunghwa Telecom and also get exclusive auto-connect capabilities to CHT Wi-Fi networks
- This combo ticket is applicable to foreign travellers only.
- Adjustments to Taipei 101 Observatory opening hours may be provided for extended holidays. Please refer to public announcements and notices for details. - Taipei 101 reserves the right to deny admission to those who are inappropriately dressed. Slippers are not allowed. - Please do not bring large video recording equipment in Taipei 101 Observatory. - Smoking, chewing gum, and betel nuts are not allowed inside Taipei 101 Observatory.
- Taipei 101 Observatory operating hours: 09:00 - 22:00 daily, last admission at 21:15
- National Palace Museum operating hours: Exhibition (Main Building): 08:30 to 18:30 daily; 08:30 to 21:00, Fridays and Saturdays | Zhishan Garden (closed on Mondays): 08:30 to 18:30, April to October; 08:30 to 17:30, November to March | Southern Branch (closed on Mondays): 09:00 to 17:00
- The National Palace Museum ticket includes admission to the NPM Main Building, NPM Southern Branch, and Zhishan Garden. - There are five free entrance days for the museum: New Year’s Day (01 January), the Lantern Festival (15 January), International Museum Day (18 May), World Tourism Day (27 September), and National Day (10 October).
Taiwan 4G SIM Card - Each subscriber is limited to one 3G / 4G Day Pass Prepaid Card only. The subscribers must be at least 20 years old. For those who are under 20, please visit the service centre with your legal representative (parent or custodian), presenting both parties` primary and secondary IDs for the application.
Please prepare the following documents: - Barcode / QR code on order confirmation notification - Two kinds of identification when applying for the prepaid card: Your travel document issued by your country`s government, and one of the following documents (entry permit issued by the National Immigration Agency, visa, boarding pass, Entry Stamp, TR, resident certificate, or ISIC.) If you do not possess any of the aforementioned documents, please present an official ID (with photograph) from your native country (such as social security card, ID card, driver’s license, etc.)
- The phone must support the SIM card and be unlocked from the former cellular carrier. - There will be someone to assist you in activating the card when you pick it up from the airport. The effective date will start from the day you activate the card. If the internet is still unavailable after activation, please set your APN to internet (applicable to both iOS and Android). - This SIM card can be refilled at convenience stores (e.g. 7-11, Family Mart). There is a minimum TWD 300 refill amount. The unused money will not be returned after the expiry date.
- Please refer to the airport`s service time and Chunghwa Telecom direct store service time for the pickup time. - 24-hour Customer Service hotline: Subscribers of Chunghwa Telecom may dial toll-free number 928 from your mobile handset. Please dial 9 for service representative. You may also call toll-free number 0800-080-928 from a local landline.
- Please read the product manual for more information.