Visit the main building of Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence that was constructed by the Taiwan Provincial Government in 1949. Built with the combination of wood and concrete, the building was expanded while Chiang Kai-Shek was still alive. A restoration also happened from 2006 to 2009. The building houses how Chiang Kai-Shek and his wife lived for 26 years with their influence and role in their country`s history.
Visit the historical main building of Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence See the elegant lifestyle Chiang Kai-Shek and his wife at the Inner Garden Learn the influence and role of the couple on the history of Taiwan
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this attraction may be closed.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction`s official website before your visit.
- Touching and holding of cultural relics in the main building is prohibited. - Smoking and bringing of food and drinks are not allowed inside the official residence. - Use of gadgets such as cellphone, video camera or other electronic devices is not allowed in the official residence.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge. - Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Operating hours: 09:30 to 12:00 (last admission is at 11:40) and 13:30 to 17:00 (last admission is at 16:40), Tuesdays to Sundays