Enjoy high-speed 4G internet access during your visit to Singapore with a pocket WiFi router that connects up to eight different phones, laptops, and tablets at once. You can consume a maximum local data of 3 GB daily within the three-day rental period. The lightweight and pocket-sized WiFi router can be conveniently picked up and dropped off at Changi Airport.
Experience fast internet speed and smooth connectivity in Singapore Connect a maximum of eight devices and enjoy up to 3 GB of local data daily Conveniently collect and return the pocket WiFi router at Changi Airport
- The WiFi router can only be returned at the Arrival Hall.
- Once the daily data cap of 3 GB has been reached, please note that your pocket WiFi will be deactivated for the rest of the day. - Transmission rates may slow down or reach no connectivity depending on internet traffic or usage areas.
- The rented equipment must be returned on time. If you select 01 November as the collection date, you should return the full set of rented equipment on 03 November within the counter operating hours. - Kindly ensure that the WiFi router is returned before you go through the customs gate to avoid being charged a late return fee.
- Please return the full set of rented equipment (devices, cables, adaptors, instruction manuals) in the bag holder. None of the equipment will be considered returned unless they are inside the bag holder. - If you lose any or all of the WiFi equipment, you will be charged with a replacement fee. - If there are any missing parts, it may be deemed as a loss with a replacement fee. - If any WiFi equipment is lost or stolen, designated charges will apply.
- If a device malfunctions, it will be replaced with a new one. - Please return all parts if the device is damaged.
- Includes: WiFi router with SIM card, USB cable, AC socket plug (3 pins), and a bag holder for hardware
- Data usage resets daily at midnight.
- You must present your passport and voucher to collect the WiFi router. A SGD 200 deposit will be held from your credit card, but please note that no actual charge will be made if the device is properly returned.