Use your EZ-Link contactless stored value card for public transit use on MRT, LRT and buses. This combo also gives you a Sentosa Monorail Express pass that connects mainland Singapore to Sentosa. You may take unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express, stopping at any of the Waterfront, Imbiah, and Beach stations that bring you closer to key attractions. Meanwhile, opt to add Gardens by the Bay pass to your EZ-Link card to enter the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest double conservatories.
Get your EZ-Link card and enjoy easy access and cheaper fares on Singapore`s buses and MRT system Take unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express while on the island Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Sentosa Monorail Express: - Operating hours: 07:00 - 22:00, Mondays to Thursdays; 07:00 to midnight, Fridays to Sundays - Location: VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 - Stops: Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall), Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™), Imbiah Station, and Beach Station - A free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange is included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.
EZ-Link Card: - The EZ-Link card price is SGD 10, SGD 5 of which is stored value for use. The remaining SGD 5 is a non-refundable deposit. - Topping up of the card credits can be done at any SMRT train stations and bus interchanges in Singapore. - Each EZ-Link card has a lifespan of five years from the date of redemption.
Gardens by the Bay: - Flower Dome and Cloud Forest operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00, last admission at 20:30
- Vouchers can be shown on mobile. Should you see a note on your voucher requiring you to print it out, kindly disregard as by default, the attraction accepts vouchers shown on mobile.
- Gardens by the Bay may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the Conservatories and due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons. - Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subject to park rules and regulations, which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry. - The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated. - Gardens by the Bay`s other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
- Kindly refer to [www.gardensbythebay.com.sg] or the voucher for closure dates of the conservatories. - For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange. - Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day. - No outside food and beverages are permitted.