The largest theme park in South Korea, Everland offers 40 thrilling attractions and rides suitable for the entire family. One of the five must-see zones is Zootopia, which houses 2,000 animals of 201 species. It also features Safari World, a private jeep ride that brings you closer to the wildlife animals. Meanwhile, Lost Valley gives you the chance to see elephants, white lions, and giraffes on-board an amphibious vehicle. Everland also holds different themed festivals throughout the year.
Visit the five zones of South Korea’s largest theme park Ride the country’s first wooden roller coaster Have close encounters with wildlife creatures
- This is valid for foreign visitors only and cannot be used by South Korean citizens.
- Park closing times may vary.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please note that combo tickets, which are per person and cannot be shared, can be used either on the same day or on separate dates for both attractions.
Please note that the following attractions will be closed during the winter season: - Safari World, December 2019 to March 2020 - Amazon Express and Thunder Falls, 02 December 2019 to 23 February 2020 - T-Express, 02 January to 07 February 2020
Festival and special event schedule: - Tulip Festival, 16 March to 23 April - Canola Flower Festival, 04 to 24 May - Rose Festival, 25 May to 12 June - Summer Splash, 16 June to 28 August - Halloween and Horror Night, September to 31 October - Christmas Fantasy, 03 November to 31 December
COMBO: Everland + N Seoul Tower
- N Seoul Tower operating hours: 10:00 - 23:00, weekdays and Sundays; 10:00 - 24:00, Saturdays - Last admission to the observatory is 30 minutes before closing time.