The Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass gives you a round trip journey on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network, connecting the destinations of Sentosa and Faber Peak. With this combo, you will have a lunch in Mount Faber - Arbora Restaurant, a unique hilltop garden dining experience atop the 40-hectare Mount Faber Park OR dinner in Sentosa - Good Old Days Restaurant, a family-friendly halal restaurant conveniently located outside Sentosa’s Beach Station.
Enjoy a scenic ride on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak to Sentosa Dine amidst a lush rainforest at a hilltop restaurant in Mount Faber Taste local favourites at a halal-certified restaurant in Sentosa
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Restaurant operating hours and menus may change without prior notice.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please note that combo passes, which are per person and cannot be shared, can be used either on the same day or on separate dates.
Singapore Cable Car: - Operating hours: 08:45 - 22:00 daily, last boarding at 21:30 - Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Arbora Restaurant - Address: Level 2, Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore - The set lunch can be enjoyed from 12:00 to 14:30 daily. - Last seating is at 14:00.
- Set lunch sampling menu: One main course (Singapore signature laksa, oven-roasted mustard chicken massaged with mustard and roasted till golden brown served with homemade gravy and mashed spuds, breaded fish fillet with air-flown assorted garden green salad with potatoes and tartar sauce, OR Gateaux of Fricassee mushroom with vegetable on spaghetti - vegetarian) and one beverage (coffee, tea, OR iced green tea)
Good Old Days Restaurant - Address: 60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997
Operating hours: - Buffet dinner: 17:00 - 22:00 daily; last order at 21:00 - Premium set menu: 11:00 - 22:00 daily
Buffet dinner sampling menu: - Soup: Soup of the day - Salad: Garden salad, chickpeas | Dressings: Roasted sesame/Thousand Island - Noodle station: Chef’s choice - Main course: Crispy fish fillet with Thai chili sauce, roast chicken with five spices, chicken sausage with bean sauce, seafood tofu, seasonal vegetables with oyster sauce, stir-fried vegetarian bee hoon (V), fragrant steam jasmine rice (V) - Desserts: Lemon pound cake, red velvet cake with buttercream, fresh fruits - Beverage: Cordial drink, iced water
Premium set sampling menu: - Choice of any one appetiser: 3 pieces of chicken wings, 3 pieces of chicken satay, 3 pieces of vegetarian fried yam fritters (V) - Choice of any one main course: Singapore chicken rice, Nasi briyani with chicken masala, Hainanese chicken chop with fries, Mee Goreng, Singapore laksa, beef hor fun, vegetarian fried rice (V), spaghetti Napoli with Mediterranean herbs (V) - Dessert: Dessert of the day - Choice of any one drink: Soft drink, coffee or tea, Sentosa bottled water
- Dishes marked with (V) on the menu are vegetarian.