The world-famous Madame Tussauds™ Singapore features a huge collection of wax figures, including that of A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights. Moreover, learn about Singapore`s history at the Images of Singapore LIVE, experience the Spirit of Singapore boat ride, and get admission to the Marvel 4D Experience. This combo also lets you experience two rides each of Luge and Skyride.
Take selfies with your favourite A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle Trail Get panoramic views of Sentosa Island from aboard the Skyride
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please note that admission to Madame Tussauds™ Singapore includes IOS LIVE, Boat Ride, and Marvel 4D. All must be used on the same day.
- Madame Tussauds™ Singapore (and all its included attractions) and Skyline Luge Sentosa can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates. - Combo passes are per person and cannot be shared.
- For Madame Tussauds™ Singapore, vouchers labelled as `Adult` are also applicable for `Child.` If you purchased child admission and received a voucher labelled as `Adult,` the voucher is still valid.
Madame Tussauds™ Singapore - Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:30, weekdays, last admission at 18:00; 10:00 - 21:00, weekends, last admission at 19:30
- The attraction has the right to change the operation hours without prior notice, please refer to https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/en/plan-your-visit/opening-hours/
Skyline Luge Sentosa - Operating hours: 10:00 - 21:30 daily, last ride at 21:15
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the rides will temporarily be non-operational.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions: - Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres. - Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old and under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.