The JR Kansai Area Pass is exclusively offered to foreign visitors of Japan. It provides you with unlimited travel on local JR trains and buses in designated areas in the Kansai region such as Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Kansai International Airport, and Himeji. The pass also includes unlimited use of the Haruka limited express train between Kansai International Airport and Kyoto.
Enjoy unlimited rides on local trains and buses in Kansai Visit various Japanese towns like Kyoto, Kobe, Osaka, Himeji, and Nara Choose from a one to five-day consecutive pass
- This pass is strictly for foreign visitors. You are required to present your passport upon redemption and boarding the train.
- Every paying adult can bring a maximum of two children ages one to five free of charge. The third child will be charged the child rate, and must be purchased directly at the station. - Children under one year old may travel free or charge. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- This pass is not valid on the Shinkansen OR Limited Express Train and Tokaido Shinkansen (Osaka to Kyoto).
- The pass is valid for 90 days after the date of purchase.
Separate express tickets are required for: - Reserved seats on Kansai-airport Express HARUKA - Both reserved and non-reserved seats on express trains, excluding Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
- For more details, visit the official website at [www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/ticket/pass/kansai].