The JR Kansai Area Pass is exclusively offered to foreign visitors of Japan. It provides you with unlimited travel on local JR trains and buses in designated areas in the Kansai region such as Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Kansai International Airport, and Himeji. The pass also includes unlimited use of the Haruka limited express train between Kansai International Airport and Kyoto.
Enjoy unlimited rides on local trains and buses in Kansai Visit various Japanese towns like Kyoto, Kobe, Osaka, Himeji, and Nara Choose from a one to four-day consecutive pass
- This pass is strictly for foreign visitors. You are required to present your passport upon redemption.
An Adult`s or Child`s rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free. * The infants from the third one will require Child`s rail passes for each. * Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free. * Child`s rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations: 1. When accompanied infants use Reserved seats by themselves 2. When infants travel by themselves
- This pass is not valid on the Shinkansen OR Limited Express Train and Tokaido Shinkansen (Osaka to Kyoto).
- The pass is valid for 90 days after the date of purchase.
Separate express tickets are required for: - Reserved seats on Kansai-airport Express HARUKA - Both reserved and non-reserved seats on express trains, excluding Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
- You are advised to carry your passport when you travel on the train, as you may be required to present your passport to JR staff.
- For more details, visit the official website at [www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/ticket/pass/kansai].