Universal Studios Japan™ is one of the top theme parks in the world. It is comprised of nine areas featuring attractions, rides, and shows based on Hollywood blockbusters. With this combo, you will also explore Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, one of Japan’s most breathtaking aquariums that will take you on a virtual tour of the Pacific Ocean. It is composed of over 15 large tanks, each representing a region in the Pacific Rim.
Get admission to Universal Studios Japan™ and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan Meet famous characters across the nine themed areas of Universal Studios Japan™ See over 30,000 marine creatures of 620 species at Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Japanese citizens.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attractions` official websites [www.usj.co.jp/e and http://www.kaiyukan.com/language/eng/hours.html] before your visit.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge, but must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times. - Admission for children four to six years old must be purchased directly onsite at Universal Studios Japan™ and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
- Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates. - Combo tickets are per person and cannot be shared.
- The admission passes are valid for one-time entry to each attraction. - Different terms apply to each individual attraction.
Universal Studios Japan™: - Operating hours: 08:30 - 21:00 daily - The admission types and prices are subject to change without prior notice. - Re-entry is not allowed after exiting the park. - Large baggage such as suitcases are not allowed. - Hazardous items, food, and beverages are prohibited. - Please follow the staff`s instruction during the baggage check. Guests who are unwilling to comply may be asked to leave the park.
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan: - Operating hours: 10:00 - 20:00 daily; last entry at 19:00 - Audio guides in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean are available for rent (own expense) at the Kaiyukan Information Counter. - Leaflets describing the aquarium are available in English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Korean, and Thai. - English-speaking staff members are available for contact by phone.