Huis Ten Bosch, the biggest theme park in Japan, is known as small Europe that recreates the 17th century Dutch street scene. Explore its six kingdoms and enjoy delicious food while roaming its streets lined with restaurants. You may also catch various events per season, including the Flower World Congress, Halloween Events, Wine Festival, French Painting Exhibition, and Christmas Market. Huis Ten Bosch likewise features canals, museums, shops, and hotels.
Experience Asia`s largest leisure and holiday theme park Enjoy up to 50 facilities in the six major kingdoms Witness season-based events and festivals
- This is valid for foreign visitors only and cannot be used by Japanese citizens.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction`s official website before your visit.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge. - Admission for children four to six years old can be purchased directly onsite. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please do not take pictures in areas where photography is prohibited.
- You may re-enter the park after exiting once. This applies to park entrances, except for the Harbour Gate (Free Zone and Charging Zone) and the West Gate.