Experience smooth connectivity during your visit to Malaysia with a local SIM card. Choose between two SIM card options depending on your length of stay and preferences in terms of mobile data allowance. You may opt for 15 GB data valid for seven days or 20 GB for 14 days. Both SIM card plans are pre-loaded with MYR 5 credit for local and international calls, SMS, or MMS.
Experience fast internet speed and smooth connectivity in Malaysia Collect your SIM card at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 upon arrival Enjoy high-speed local data and pre-loaded credits for seven OR 14 days
- This is valid for foreign visitors aged 12 years old and above, and cannot be used by Malaysian citizens. Passport is required.
- The LITE and POWER plans are not auto-renew. Should the data quota be used up before the 7th or 14th day depending on the purchased plan, you would need to reload and are allowed to subscribe to any Tune Talk data plan. - Any additional top-ups done by the subscribers on these plans will extend the plan validity as per the current Tune Talk airtime validity period.
- Any usage after the allocated data quota will be utilised from the basic internet quota. - At 90 and 100 percent of the data quota utilisation, a usage notification will be sent to you. The remaining available data quota can be checked via the Tune Talk app [bit.ly/applTT] or by dialing *134#.
- This 4G SIM card has nationwide coverage in Malaysia. - It is available in nano and micro sizes. Your phone must support the SIM card and be unlocked from the former cellular carrier.
- The SIM card will have to be registered upon redemption, but will only be activated once inserted on your mobile phone. - The SIM card validity will begin once the card has been activated.