The MTR Airport Express service offers you swift and sure links between Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) and Hong Kong`s CBD. Travel time from the airport to the city takes as little as 24 minutes. You can also enjoy complimentary services such as the airport shuttle service to the train station, free downtown check-in and in-train WiFi, and more. Since the tourist pass offers unlimited travel on the MTR and Light Rail, you can conveniently explore Hong Kong at your own pace.
Experience a worry-free trip in Hong Kong Get easy access to anywhere in town with the MTR services Opt to also take either one or two journeys on the Airport Express
- This is valid for foreign travellers only and cannot be used by Hong Kong residents. A valid passport or similar proof of tourist status must be shown at the time of purchase and collection. - You are required to show the pass with a valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
- The MTR Tourist Day Pass must be redeemed within 92 days from the booking date. The redeemed pass can be used within 30 days from the date of redemption.
- Any one day means 24 consecutive hours starting from the recorded entry time of the first journey on the MTR. - Travel only becomes effective on the Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories) after the first journey has been made on the MTR.
- The three-day validity starts from the recorded entry time of the first MTR train journey, and lasts for 72 hours plus any additional hours up to the end of train service on the last day.
- The pass can be kept as a souvenir after use. If you return the passes at any MTR or Airport Express Customer Service Centre for the corporation to reuse in the future, you will receive HKD 50 in return if you haven`t used the pass to its limit.
- You may top up your pass for additional bus or tram services at any convenience store where top-up service is available.