Located inside Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is home to over 30,000 aquatic animals. See piranhas, rays, sharks, and more inside the 10-million-litre water tank, which is also one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. Apart from meeting a 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kilograms, you will also come across the world`s largest collection of sand tiger sharks.
Explore one of the world`s largest suspended aquariums in Dubai Mall Meet more than 30,000 aquatic animals inside a 10-million-litre tank See a giant crocodile, sand tiger sharks, sea horses, jellyfish, and more
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction`s official website before your visit.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- You are required to present a valid government ID / passport upon entry.
- Last admission is at 23:30.
COMBO: Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo (Standard Admission) + SIM Card Preloaded with AED 5 - The SIM card is preloaded with AED 5 that you can use for local and international calls. - A maximum of two SIM cards per person is allowed.
- Any additional top-ups or SIM card upgrade is allowed over the redemption counter. You may also buy a recharge card from any selling physical shops. - Alternatively, you can reload your SIM card via [www.mybuzzpay.com]. Upon checkout, you may use the code BMWSPL to get a 5% discount. - Your SIM card is valid for 14 days after activation. - All SIM cards issued will be deactivated once the guest exits the country.
- This is valid for foreign visitors aged 18 years old and above, and cannot be used by UAE citizens. Passport and visa are required. - Please note that your SIM card and admission pass must be redeemed at the same time at the Arrival Hall of Dubai International Airport Terminals 1 and 3.
- In cases that the telecom system is down, a full refund of AED 5 will be provided.
Options with Two-way Transfers: - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment`s front desk. - Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. - Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off. - For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
VIP Line Buster: - Pregnant women and children two years old and below are not allowed to ride the glass-bottom boat.