- The Mt. Fuji is usually used as the national emblem of Japan.
Do you prefer beach or mountain holidays ? In the Shizuoka area you can have both ! Let's meet at the Miho-no-Mtausbara, beautiful beach from where the Fuji is fully visible.
5 days before departure
The Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini is a rail pass for exclusive use by foreign tourists. It provides pass holders with three consecutive days of unlimited travel on designated trains in Shizuoka Prefecture, as well as on selected bus and ferry lines, especially around Mount Fuji.
- Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass 3 Days ticket to be exchanged in Japan.
- Shipping costs are charged by the customer.
Safety and insurance
- If you have any question please sen email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Package is not included insurance.
- Unlimited use of the following train lines (the pass is not valid on the shinkansen): JR Tokaido Line between Toyohashi and Atami, JR Gotemba Line between Numazu and Matsuda, JR Minobu Line between Fuji and Shimobe Onsen, Izuhakone Railway between Mishima and Shuzenji.
The pass is valid on three consecutive days. The validity of the pass is based on calendar days (midnight to midnight) as opposed to 24-hour periods.
The pass can only be used by a single person. It cannot be transferred between multiple persons. The pass holder has to carry his/her passport at all times.
- Purchase that you order is refundable if you wish to cancel, maximum 5 days after booking transaction success, but not refundable if you wish to cancel 5 days before tour date departure.
|You will be given up to 3 months to redeem JR Pass tickets after making payment.
When you redeem a JR Pass ticket, this is the first day of your 3 days activate JR Pass.
The pass is valid unlimited use of the following train lines (the pass is not valid on the shinkansen) JR Tokaido Line between Toyohashi and Atami, JR Gotemba Line between Numazu and Matsuda, JR Minobu Line between Fuji and Shimobe Onsen, Izuhakone Railway between Mishima and Shuzenji. Unlimited use of the following bus lines Fujikyu buses between Fuji Station, Kawaguchiko Station and Fujisan Station, Fujikyu buses between the Gotemba Premium Outlets and Kawaguchiko Station, Fujikyu buses between Gotemba Station and Grinpa, Izuhakone buses between Izu-Nagaoka Station and the Izu Mito Sea Paradise, Izuhakone and Tokai buses between Numazu Station and Numazu Port, Izuhakone and Tokai buses between Shuzenji Station and Shuzenji Onsen, Tokai buses between Mishima Station and the Yamanaka Castle Ruins, Tokai buses between Shuzenji Station and Toi, Entetsu buses between Hamamatsu Station and Hamanako Garden Park, Entetsu buses between Hamamatsu Station and Nakatajima Sakyu
Shizutetsu buses between Shimizu Station and Miho Beach.